Terms & Conditions
Last updated: October 28, 2020
Welcome to Central Medical Supply Group’s website. Centralmedsupply.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit centralmedsupply.com, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: New Jersey, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Central Medical Supply Group, 5 Laurel Drive, Flanders, NJ 07836.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Central Medical Supply Group, accessible from https://centralmedsupply.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential.
- You must notify Central Medical Supply Group immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure.
- You may not use the Service in any manner that is unlawful or harmful to Central Medical Supply Group or its affiliates, distributors, customers, suppliers or any other party. You agree you will NOT use the Service:
a.)To post or otherwise communicate any material that is pornographic, threatening, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Central Medical Supply Group, in its sole discretion);
b.) To post, order for print, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any party;
c.) To disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through the Service;
d.) To upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to the Service or anyone else’s computer systems;
e.) To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
f.) To impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise to misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or to interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or
g.) To provide any information to Central Medical Supply Group that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose; or to resell any portion of the Service.
- Users agree to access and use the Site only in a manner that is responsible and fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable local laws and regulations. Under no circumstances may any portion of the Materials on the Site or the Site itself be used as a trademark, service mark, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party for any unlawful use, for any pornographic use, for any defamatory use upon any person or entity, for any use that violates the rights or privacy of any person, or for any use that may infringe upon any copyright, trademark, trade name, or service mark of any other intellectual property of any person or legal entity. Users of this Site agree, by using this Site that they will not use the Site to produce products that are unlawful, libelous, harassing, threatening, harmful, malicious, offensive, obscene, objectionable, or otherwise violate any party’s rights in any manner. Central Medical Supply Group reserves the right to terminate usage of this Site, its Materials and its Services to users who are found to be using the Site or products produced upon it to engage in activities considered unlawful, harmful, objectionable, obscene, offensive, or in any manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; that you believe has been infringed;
- an identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- information on how to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address, if available;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By phone: (973) 927-3032
- By visiting this page on our website: https://centralmedsupply.com/terms